Build error

Hi,

Recently my college tests have been going on. So I couldn't work much on the development.

I had some issues with the build recently. So I removed libo-core and got it installed again.
If I run

cd /cygdrive/c/build
instdir/program/soffice.bin

from cygwin shell, LibreOfficeDev opens up without any issues.

But when I open LibreOffice.sln from C:/ Build in Visual Studio and build it's solution, it gives the following error :

Error MSB3073 The command "chcp 65001 >NUL && C:/cygwin64/bin/dash.exe -c "PATH=\"/bin:$PATH\";BUILDDIR=\"C:/build\" C:/cygwin64/opt/lo/bin/make -rsC C:/sources/libo-core/sal Library_sal"" exited with code 2.
Error on line 46 of Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets in project Library sal

This error is not only for library sal, but it is also for all the libraries.
I guess that the solution is being built for the previous faulty build.
How should I build solution for the new build?

Or is there some other configuration problem?

Regards,
Anshu