Make constant array accessible from different places

Hi all,

I need some technical help.

I have a constant array
const std::pair<OUString, OUString> aApiToLabelFooPairs[] =
{
	{"LineStyle", "LabelBorderStyle"},
   etc.
}

for to map draw object fill and line property names to data-label related properties of series and points in a chart on ODF import.

I need it in SchXMLSeries2Context::setStylesToSeries and in SchXMLSeries2Context::setStylesToDataPoints.

I have not worked on export yet, so I don't know whether it will be needed on export too.

Where to put this array and how?

I can put it separately from the SchXMLSeries2Context methods into the file SchXMLSeries2Context.cxx. Would that be "static" or not?

Better place?

Kind regards
Regina