New build

Hi

I was having my end-term exams. So I couldn't be active during that time.

Recently, I installed libreoffice again on windows. But when I built it, I saw that the previously installed libreoffice was getting built rather than the new one.

Could someone help me in building the newly installed libreoffice?
Do I have to give some specific commands in cygwin to first uninstall the previous version and then install the new one for it to work properly?

Thanks
Anshu