GSoC Blurry Shadow Weekly Update

Hello,

I have submitted a small patch [1] to let the shadow blur supported in the presentation mode tdf#134052. It was delayed because the transparency didn't work correctly with the blur effect on the shape. Thanks to Mike Kaganski, it works well now.

Also, I am working on a new preview class that will be able to draw the shadow blur in the preview of area dialog.

[1]: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/100861

Regards,
Ahmad