Re: Beware dated Gerrit changes

On Fri, 07 Aug 2020 at 14:39:29 +0000, Stephan Bergmann:
> As a corollary, when creating a Gerrit change, make sure the change's
> parent is sufficiently recent to begin with.  Pull early, pull often.

A nice side-effect of doing that is that it'll update refs/remotes/logerrit/…
references (like `git fetch` or `git remote update`) which appears to
significantly reduce the amount of data to upload when running `git push`.
https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg15794.html

--
Guilhem.

PS. Sorry for breaking the thread, I don't have the Message-Id at hand.