Re: How to add new source code file in directory

forget, i have found why (problem is between chair and keyboard mainly)
tks for your attention.

Régis Perdreau

Le sam. 1 août 2020 à 20:24, Regis Perdreau <regis.perdreau@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

For example, i try to add new file in starmath source directory.
I was unsuccessful to do it, the build system ignores it.
(i have intentionally put garbage in it to stop compilation, make clean, but nothing better )
I have not found practical notice to do this probably simple operation...
A little clue makes me happy.

(the next step is to add custom library, but it's the next step)

Tks

Régis Perdreau