Re: Easy Hacks

Hi

I was following this link as told by other members of the community.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows

It's pretty much the same I guess.

Regards
Anshu

On Sat, 25 Jul, 2020, 2:33 AM Regis Perdreau, <regis.perdreau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, thank you for joining us !

All commands are supposed to be entered in cygwin shell. (that's i do)
(but probably won't work out of the box, you need to set some environment variables)

First : have you build a debug version of LibreOffice ?
as described here :

Regards,

Régis Perdreau