Re: cannot access opengrok.libreoffice.org (but ping works)

Hi,

Seemed I had a network trouble on my side, not the opengrok side.

I noticed that when I connect to the server with my smartphone, and I was able to do so. I restarted the ONU and router device, and confirmed that I can connect to the server now!

In such circumstances it is advised to just use git grep or whichever grepping tool you like best against your local clone of the source code.

Thank you for the information!