Re: about spellcheck

此号已封 kirjoitti 16.7.2020 klo 6.24:
hi I'm new one .sorry for my English
I want to understand your part about spell check ,but I don't know where to start .
Could  you mind give me some suggestions,and where should i start

First of all, you should start by setting up a development environment, solving an easy hack with difficultyBeginner keyword and submitting the patch for code review: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Then, you can start looking into solving your spellcheck issue. You should describe what you want to solve, which files you have examined and which parts you don't understand.

Ilmari