GSoC Blurry Shadow Weekly Update

Hello,

I've started this week working on the UI controller for the blur to be added to the shadow panel.
I will continue working on tdf#134052 which I've been working on since last week of the first phase.

How can I know more about how processUnifiedTransparencePrimitive2D function works in vclmetafileprocessor2d.cxx to draw transparent?  As I think the function somehow neglects the blurry edges of the shadow.

Regards,
Ahmad