GSoC Styles Inspector Week 4 Report

The first month of the coding period comes to an end. Quite an exciting journey till now, looking forward to an even more fruitful journey ahead:)

Work done last week :-[1][2]
  • The UI for Paragraph Styles have been added
  • Added expand/collapse buttons for easy viewing
  • Any property is listed only once either at PS or at CS(depends on which level the property is redefined for the last time considering priority of CS over PS)
  • Hide all properties which store the default values, if they are not modified they are not of interest to us.
Work to be completed this week will mostly be some remaining tweaks for PS and CS panel plus addition of Direct Formatting panel and establishing correct priority links between them.
This will be followed by Unit testing the Inspector.

Thanks to my mentors and the whole LO team for making me a part of the awesome work they are doing :)

best regards,
Shivam Kumar Singh

[1]https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/97263
[2]https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/95094