Need Help uploading code

Hello,
I've worked on math 7.0, but don't understand Gerrit.
Can someone explain to me where to upload the code, please?
Implemented: Bug 47914 (include laplace symbol: laplace).
Implemented: Bug 40436 (custom math colors: color rgb r g b)
Prepared implementation: Bug 49990 (include setP, but for some reason does not render the symbol: setP)
Prepared implementation: Bug 81267 (repeat operator, but for some reason does not render the symbol: repeat)
Prepared implementation: mathbb as font for double stroke, but not implem ented.
Prepared implementation: script as font for script, but not implemented.
Also, could not implement changes on UI since don't know how works the UI yet.