From: "Michael Stahl" <mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ismet Bahadir" <ismetbahadir@xxxxxxxxx>; libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11-Jun-20 11:21:58 AM
Subject: Re: Building LO from source

On 11.06.20 10:13, Ismet Bahadir wrote:
My problem is, the .deb file works fine on Ubuntu 18.04 and I can install the extension. However, the same .deb file is installed on Debian-10 but I can't install the extension.

well that isn't guaranteed to work anyway and nobody ever tested it.

if you want to deploy on different distros, then it's best to build on the same OS as TDF release builds, CentOS 7.