Re: compile / build libreoffice 'single threaded' or with '--disable-threads' to ease debugging - error with filtering definitions in ods format

On 24.05.20 13:05, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

    :-(   would be much easier for debugging of logical errors, already
    think to get a single core machine to reduce threading ... or use
    old LO version for logical and workflow analyzing,

As far as I know, LO has always used multiple threads. But if you can provide proof of the opposite I will admit I was wrong of course.

there was a time without SolarMutex, but you'd have to go back to StarOffice around 1997 or so, for which the source code has presumably been lost.