Re: LO 7.0 strange behaviour

paps kirjoitti 22.5.2020 klo 18.46:
Im using LO 7.0 mainy with calc on a debian jessie. I update LO about 2-3 days.  Calc jobs are aved as .xlsx file since my colleagues use Windows

The strange behaviour is

I work with calc and everything is ok, then save and quit

Next time I start calc it happens, really often, that the top side is out of screen. Exit with ctrl-Q and rerun. The same position. If I use killall soffice.bin the rerun calc, the "tool" is where its supposed to be.

I noticed its tied up to each xlsx file. I mean: after the succesful rerun of a.xlsx I open b.xlsx but the top side is off the screen. Killall soffice.bin, rerun both a and b and they are ok. But if I open c.xlsx the problem is still there.

Sounds like you want to report a bug: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport
In the report, include your Help - About info.

This is the developer list, which is not meant for bug discussion.

Btw. I would not be using an unreleased, unstable version for actual work.

Ilmari