[GSoC Community Bonding ] cannot work on the project till 25 May 2020

Hi,

This is to inform you that a yesterday there was a "super cyclone" in India, which unfortunately passed through my area too. This has led to electricity and internet issues in some parts of the region and it will take a couple of days to neutralize the situation.

I will not be able to work on the project as of now but will get back on it as soon as everything becomes normal (which i expect to be by Sunday 24th).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

regards,
Shivam Kumar Singh