GSoC'20 Introduction

Hello,
My name is Ahmad AlGanzouri, a Senior year computer engineering student from Egypt.

My proposal to work on the "Blurry Shadows"  project is accepted. The project mainly aims to add the blur effect into the shadow of shapes and I am very happy to be part of this.

I want to thank all of you in the community, Specially  Tomaž Vajngerl and  Heiko Tietze for helping me in my first steps here and extract the best of me.

I will provide a weekly update once I start coding. I am available on email and IRC: A_GAN

[1]https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5515371802525696

Regards,
Ahmad