syntactic similarity function

Dear developers, a similarity function between strings is missing from the base database, so that you can create queries based on the syntactic similarity of texts.

Here is the version developed by Gilberto Schiavinatto:

https://www.dropbox.com/.../LibreOffice%20Face%20Benjamin...

It works on calc, but I'm trying to make it work on base. It could be added to libreoffice's native feature set, as I believe others may need it.