Re: [Libreoffice-commits] core.git: cid#1455212 Uncaught exception

On 2020/04/24 11:44 am, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
I guess we'll need to look for a better approach to get rid of those annoying Coverity "uncaught exception" warnings (of the category, "mechanical static analysis may conclude that this can happen, but human analysis concludes that this cannot happen; and if it did, we are screwed anyway"---i.e., akin to a "this cannot happen" assert(false) placed in the

I suggest simplify disabling that warning entirely in our coverity run, I think it has outlived its usefulness.