Re: SKIA on Windows Roadmap (ESC agenda item)

Hi Telesto,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 09:16:53PM +0200, Telesto <telesto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Skia should be topic/ agenda item for ESC team. There needs be some kind of
> roadmap/ timeline/ vision:

Did you see the recent agendas / minutes, sent out to this very list
each week? Skia is on the table each week.

>  * Skia the default for 7.0 release on Windows?

This was already discussed at great length, Skia is currently on by
default on Windows on master (towards 7.0).

Is there some kind of conflict that the ESC has to resolve here? I'm not
sure I understand the problem you try to solve.

Regards,

Miklos