Re: I would like to work with developer to improve solve in Calc

Hi Guthrie,

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 4:38 PM Guthrie Miller <probabilisticdatainterp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Tomaz,

Very good. The GN program is in Fortran, not so long (about 300 lines executable), and would need to be translated into whatever language you use. I could help checking that, however would need someone else to do 1st version, although we would discuss and agree upon a plan of action before proceeding.

What do you think?

Sure, makes sense. Where can I get the Fortran program? I'm thinking it might be better to create a library so it is easier to handle and test independently to LibreOffice, then just use it in LibreOffice.

Thanks,

Guthrie

Regards, Tomaž