Re: remove attribute table:cell-range-address at <chart:plot-area> element in ODF 1.4

Hi Alex,

Alexander Thurgood schrieb am 01-Apr-20 um 12:21:
Le 31/03/2020 à 16:56, Regina Henschel a écrit :

Hi Regina,

Does anyone know, whether there exists a scenario (besides sx* import
filter) where it makes a difference for LibreOffice, whether the
attribute exists or not?

I don't know whether this is the case, but would Charts in Base Reports
be concerned ?

Thank you for the hint. Those charts might be concerned. Unfortunately I could not make an example. I hit bug #117162 and bug 117159. Does anyone has a suitable odb test file?

The questions are: Does the chart use the attribute:table:cell-range at all? If yes, does it still works, if the attribute is manually removed in the file?

Kind regards
Regina