GSoC Proposal: Add Impress shape animations that use a real physics engine

Hello everyone,

I'm Sarper Akdemir a 2nd year undergraduate in Electronics and Communication Department of Istanbul Technical University.

I have prepared a draft proposal for the GSoC idea "Add Impress shape animations that use a real physics engine". I'd highly appreciate it if you could give me any kind of feedback on it! It is linked below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rKuGab13JKNVu62lFjIYqbBSlIdMDVhQh8s2UU5HS-0/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Sarper Akdemir