Reclassification of easy hacks completed

We now have three difficulty levels of easy hacks, Beginner, Medium and Interesting. difficultyBeginner now refers to tasks that are good for newcomers in getting them to quickly move through the entire contribution process, from setting up a development environment to getting their patch reviewed.

Definitions in the wiki: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Keywords#EasyHack

I evaluated all Beginner level hacks and reclassified them as Medium where I thought it was appropriate.

Here are the current difficultyBeginner tasks:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=easyHack%2C%20difficultyBeginner%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=1101666&query_format=advanced&resolution=---

difficultyMedium tasks:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=easyHack%2C%20difficultyMedium%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=1101673&query_format=advanced&resolution=---

If you think something is in the wrong category, please adjust it.

Ilmari