Re: How do I get rid of this error? Macro file requires OpenOffice but I would like to use Libreoffice

Interesting.

Just did a search in the issue tracking system and there is an open issue regarding RemoveByName, but in a different context.

Taking a quick look at that function and where it is called from it seems a quick test using a copy of that function should be a fairly quick exercise.

Before I try that though, just to be sure; This basic module is embedded in the Calc file, yes?

Thanks

Drew