Re: Bug in "page number" + offset

Ivaylo Belev kirjoitti 24.2.2020 klo 18.20:
I noticed a bug in the page numbers. They cannot exceed the real number of pages which leads to unnumbered last pages when using an offset.

I'll illustrate this with an example.
I have a document with 6 pages.
I go in the footer and then from the menu "Insert" I add "Page Number".
I double click it and put an offset 3.

The result: On page 1, 2, and 3 I have page numbers 4, 5, and 6.
On pages 4, 5, and 6 I have no page numbers.

I have found this behavior both under Windows and Linux.

This is not the right place to report bugs.

Refer rather to
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

Ilmari