Re: getting started with contributions in libreoffice online android app

Hi!

First, to get started, you should be familiar with building LibreOffice for Android.

For this, you can use:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingForAndroid

After fix all of your possible "first times problems" with the compilation and finally build your LibreOffice,
see the fourth topic, called "Hacking it".
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingForAndroid#Hacking_it

It say:

"We appreciate any help with the development - every patch counts :-) If you don't know what to work on, have a look at Android Most Annoying Bugs.