Re: Calc keyboard shortcuts

Good morning Mike,

Thanks for replying.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 20:20, Mike Kaganski <mikekaganski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2020-02-21 23:05, Stephen Fanning wrote:
> (1) The key combination Ctrl+Shift+C appears to be a shortcut equivalent
> to the menu interaction Edit > Track Changes > Record. Is there any
> reason why this shortcut is not shown on the relevant menu option?

https://imgur.com/a/SQ9LFEX

The link shows a screenshot of the corresponding Writer menu and matches what I see when running Writer. However my issues are specifically about the Calc shortcuts and I don't see the text  "Ctrl+Shift+C" on Calc's  Edit > Track Changes > Record menu option. How does it look for you in Calc?

Regards,

Steve