The Meson interviews

As promised in the ESC call last week, I went and conducted interviews with people who are/were involved in migrating the build systems of big FOSS projects from Autotools to Meson.

The compiled interviews are available as an 18 page document in .odt and .pdf formats here: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Shared/Common/Meson%20evaluation&fileid=275581

There is also a short document collecting benefits and concerns from the perspective of LibreOffice.

If someone is interested in the documents, but is unable to access TDF Nextcloud, please contact me in private.

Ilmari