Re: Cppunit 1.15.0 and Cppunit 1.15.1 aren't tagged in GIT repo

Hey,

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 7:51 PM Christian Madsen <chmadsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The two mentioned versions aren’t tagged in the git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/cppunit/ repository.

The last tagged version is cppunit-1.14.0.

they are at least tagged in the pushed version at  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/cppunit

I'll need to check why the sync between the repos is not updating the tags. For now if you need the tags best to use the gerrit version and I'll try to figure out why our repository replication is not syncing the tags anymore.

Cheers,
Markus

Kind Regards,

Christian Madsen