Re: Regarding gsoc 2020

JAMES . kirjoitti 22.1.2020 klo 14.33:
Hi,
My name is James.   I am an undergraduate studying 3rd year.i would like to contribute to libreoffice. Can someone show me some pointers to work and what would be good platform to work Linux or windows for libreoffice?

It is possible we already discussed on IRC, but nevertheless: we need more Windows devs, so you are welcome to use it as a platform. Start from here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Ilmari