Re: LOOL master make check fail

Hi Miklos, all,
Thanks for the reply. I am sorry but I am unable to find "assertionF" under online/test/. Can you please be more specific? In the sense which particular file might be having the string. (Heres the link of log from my previous mail, if it helps https://pastebin.com/xJZaFMAc)

There are two kind of tests for the server part: the newer shared
libraries, which are injected into the wsd or kit processes and the
older ones which only do blackbox testing.

 From what I understand, there are multiple types of test in LOOL, but mainly(based on their run time) there are two tests: Test Suite and the tests run by run_unit.sh. Are these the test you are talking about? It would be great if you could give me a brief about the different tests that are there in LOOL.

Thank You

Sincerely,
Shivansh Handa