Re: introducing myself

Hi Shivam,

in case you have not found the page, please have a look at the part "Getting started with Development" on page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development.

Which programming language do you know? Do you have a special area of interest? Do you know LibreOffice well from a user point of view?

Kind regards
Regina

Shivam Kumar singh schrieb am 11-Jan-20 um 18:57:
Hello everyone,
My name is Shivam Kumar Singh , pursuing  Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from Indian Institute of Engineering ,Science and Technology Shibpur, India.
and am currently in my second  year.
I am interested in libreoffice source code and want to work on in for Google Summer of Code.
regards