Increase priority of a bug

Hi,

There is a very long standing bug[1] inherited from OpenOffice about typing in and extending of ReferenceMarks. ReferenceMarks are used to store citation metadata by the 2 biggest reference management softwares: Zotero and Mendeley. We very frequently get bug reports/requests from Zotero users to change this behaviour.

Is there anyone I can talk to to get their attention on this bug and get it prioritized higher, since it seems like a relatively trivial fix that would greatly improve the quality of life for a lot of reference management software users.

Adomas