Re: Benchmark results on mdds::multi_type_vector

Hi Mike,

On 29.12.2019 13:38, Kaganski Mike wrote:

Given that there was no further discussion on this topic (AFAICT), do
you have plans to go on and integrate in in the near future please?

I'll put this on my TODO list. But let's do it on the master branch only, not to the 6.4 branch just to be safe.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker