Re: Notification on OLE object insertion

Hello Julien,

thanks for the idea. From the documentation I think the XStateChangeListener
will only notify me if I have already registered it on an OLE object. Maybe
I am wrong? I am already successfully using a DocumentEventListener on the
OLE object. But it only catches changes and deletion of the object.

My problem is that the application does not know when a new OLE object is
created by the user and inserted. I need to get notified about that so that
I can install the DocumentEventListener, which will then notify about future
changes and deletion.

Jan

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html