Re: Guidelines for contribution

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 at 21:52, Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
krish agarwal kirjoitti 21.12.2019 klo 12.55:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I was going through the projects this organization was doing and it
> really caught my attention.
> I would like to start contributing and work on similar projects.
> A little guidance in the start to know the community better and
> instructions to contribute would be greatly appreciated.

Which project in particular awakened your interest?

Good one. I also thought that the email looked as if he/she had sent the exact same wording to all organizations that have participated in GSoC in the past. It would be nice if GSoC hopefuls attempted at least a bit to try to convince us that they actually are interested in our project in particular.

--tml