LibreOffice Encryption/Decryption Implementation

Hello,

my name is Steve Martin and I am a student at Ruhr University Bochum. I have a few questions regarding the implementation of encryption and decryption process in LibreOffice. I found some informations at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part3.html#__RefHeading__752815_826425813

about the encryption process.
I know since LibreOffice v3.5 AES-256 (in CBC mode) is using. I using LibreOffice v6.3. Is there a official specification on the implementation of encryption and decryption in LibreOffice documents (Which algorithms can be used, what exactly is the procedure, which coding methods are used, how will the data be processed (padding))? Where I can find this sepcification?

Thanks many for your help

Steve