Re: Cannot start LO with --disable-gui build

On 29.11.19 17:35, Alex Kom wrote:
then |make| it, but when I'm trying to run |./soffice.bin --convert-to pdf test.doc| or use |lok::lok_cpp_init| from LibreOfficeKit, an error occures:

/LibreOffice - dialog 'LibreOfficeDev 6.1 - Fatal Error': 'The application cannot be started./

Little debugging through code gave me a clue, that it's might be unability to initialize UNO or just setting wrong PATH\LD_LIBRARY_PATH\etc.

So, what am I doing wrong? (except using --disable-gui, I've seen, it's experimental)

"soffice.bin" is not a supported way to start LO; you have to run "soffice" instead (or soffice.exe on windows).