Re: About TDF-SSO for gerrit

Mert Tümer kirjoitti 26.11.2019 klo 20.27:
I am trying to link my gerrit account to TDF-SSO. I am currently using Launchpad auth. However, I can't link it to my TDF-SSO account. I get "403 Forbidden" as the response.

Anyone knows about why this may happen or how to fix this?

Just to be clear, by "I can't link it", do you mean "I can't link my Launchpad account to my TDF-SSO account"? If so, then this is not how you should approach it.

1. Go to https://user.documentfoundation.org/ and log in there
2. Add your collabora.com email to the collection of email addresses in your TDF SSO account

I am paraphrasing Guilhem's announcement: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/msg02605.html

Ilmari