Re: Fwd: [comment] uitest for bug tdf#126685

On 20. 11. 19 9:56, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 19/11/2019 16:22, Crhonek Zdenek wrote:
please can you help me with this simple test? Every run of this test is aborted, but I doesn't see the problem in the log.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/78575

(documented the hang in the comments at <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/78575/> "uitest for bug tdf#126685")

Probably I found the reason - document is opened with macro warning and test stuck here. I don't know why it worked on my computer and on gerrit bots, but now I can reproduce it. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the bug after copy of sheets to the new file and deleting of macros didn't help (LO still raise warning).