Re: What's the status of using Glade .ui files in extensions?

I recently wrote an extension which allows you to use the XDG dialog system (with the associated GUI design tools in LibreOffice) in panels (and theoretically other areas of the LO UI. It at least addresses the issue of GUI design and internationalisation pretty well.

Take a look at the following and see if they help you:
- https://gitlab.com/muishkin/mwnci---deep-spreadsheets
- https://gitlab.com/muishkin/mwnci---deep-spreadsheets/blob/master/docs/OfficeInterface.md#repurposing-the-xdg-dialog-system

Of course this is all in Java but it could be repurposed using any supported LO extension language. Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Thanks,

Rob