Re: a developer's goodbye

Hi Winfried,

It was a pleasure having you here, and thank you a lot for all of your contributions!

I hope you get well soon.

All the best,
Muhammet

On 10/11/19 4:02 PM, Winfried Donkers wrote:
Hi all,

The past 8 years I have had the honour and pleasure to contribute as developer to LibreOffice (mainly Calc).

Alas, because of health reasons I must end my contributions.

It was great to be part of a large community focussed on making a great open source project a success.

Thank you all!

Winfried