Cannot upload images to Wiki

Hi all,

I want to prepare a Wiki page for a technical question. The page needs illustrations, but I cannot upload the needed images.

I get the error message "Diese Datei einhält einen Virus! Details: Scan fehlgeschlagen (Code 2)". I have checked the files with current "G DATA Antivirus" and it found nothing.

It is about this page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Text_in_Custom_Shapes

It would be nice, if you can examine, whether this is a problem with Wiki, or indeed a problem with my images. The draft of the text is an odt-document. It contains all the images. I can sent it to you, if you need it.

Kind regards
Regina