Re: xcode and libreoffice are not working

The command indicated (make xcode-ide-integration) worked fairly well to build what I think are the xcodeproj files. Unhappily when opening them there is an issue for xcode not recognising them.

Most likely nobody has used that since whoever last worked on it gave up, I mean, got more urgent or interesting things to do? Unless you want to work on fixing it (which would be great), do not bother trying what "make xcode-ide-integration" produces. The only thing I personally use Xcode for when working on LibreOffice on macOS is debugging, by attaching Xcode to an already running soffice process. See osx/README.

--tml