Re: Ram disk Scratch Space

Jonathan Aquilina kirjoitti 27.9.2019 klo 8.45:
Hi Guys,

Is there a way or plans to implement a way through autogen.sh where one could potentially specify use of unused ram on ones laptop. I am currently running a rebuild of master and the max I see is 6.10gb out of 16 and I would like to allocate ram to help to speed up the build. Is this something in the works or where would be the best place for me to start looking into this?

Which operating system and compiler are you using?

Ilmari