Promote XML Source to become a regular (non-experimental) feature

Hi all,

I would like to promote Calc's XML Source feature to be a regular feature, enabled without enabling the experimental features check box.

I'm not totally clear how that feature ended up becoming an experimental feature. The reasoning may have been explained to me at one point, but I can't remember it now. It may have been because of occasional crash-inducing memory access issues, in which case it was identified and now fixed.

If there are any other reasons why that feature should remain an experimental feature, let me know. Otherwise, I would like to work on getting it off the experimental features list.

Best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker