Re: libreoffice command line not running 6.3.0.4

On 28/08/2019 12:43, Jerry Geis wrote:
Thanks - I even rm -rf that /tmp file, checked again with ps ax | grep office and nothing, started up again and it says the same thing.
I even rebooted and that process is not running.
my command line instance just exits like before.

So what's the exact command line you use to start the strace'd soffice.bin, and what's the full stdout/err output of that?

(And it would still be preferable to move this to bugs.documentfoundation.org. And leave a link here to the bug you file.)