FYI Test file with all OOXML preset shapes with handles

Hi all,

while working on tdf#126512, I have created a pptx-file with all those preset shapes, which have handles. I thought some of you might be interested in such a test file.

Shapes with XY-handles have orange filling, shapes with at least one angle or radius handle have green filling. Shape, which are not available in the UI of PowerPoint 365 have red stroke. The connector shapes are inserted as simple shapes, so that they will not be automatically converted, when you open the file in LibreOffice. The name of the shapes equals their internal preset name. They will show sorted by name in the selection pane of PowerPoint, but are not sorted on the slide.

Kind regards
Regina