Re: We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

I would welcome a 32-bit deb package (EN-GB) included. Although I only download a single copy, it is then installed in about 10 other small users. I do a certain amount of checking new versions and some combinations of functions, and was very disappointed that 32 bit linux deb packages are no more...